Terms and Conditions
Customer Ticket Policy
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions that apply when you purchase tickets via this website.
Please read this Policy carefully before ordering any tickets from the site. By ordering any tickets you will be agreeing to all of its terms and conditions.
1. Greenbow Running Club operates this website. (Will be referred to in these terms & conditions as “Greenbow Running Club”).
2. Greenbow Running Club sells tickets, as trading entity of Greenbow Running Club.
3. Only tickets to Greenbow Running Club can be bought on this website.
1. You are responsible for making all the arrangements necessary to use this website. Your login and password details must be kept confidential.
2. When you place an order for tickets through the website, you are offering to buy the tickets specified in your order. All tickets are subject to availability and orders are subject to acceptance by Greenbow Running Club. Where Greenbow Running Club accepts an order, it will confirm your purchase by email, sent to your Greenbow Running Club registered e-mail address.
3. Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned except in the circumstances set out in section 4 ("Refunds") below.
4. In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase. This information may be requested via phone, e-mail or in person upon entering the event.
TICKET DELIVERY / COLLECTION
1. If Greenbow Running Club has agreed to deliver your tickets to you, we will deliver them to the postal address (or for e-tickets, the email address) given by you when you placed your order. It is your responsibility to let us know of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of your tickets. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
2. You should check your tickets as soon as you receive them, and let us know of any mistakes immediately. If we have made a mistake and have not sent you the tickets you ordered (for example the tickets are for the wrong date), we will do all we can to rectify the mistake (see also "Refunds" below). We cannot guarantee to rectify mistakes made by you (for example if you mistakenly ordered tickets for the wrong event).
3. If tickets that are dispatched are returned to Greenbow Running Club as "addressee unknown", we reserve the right to cancel your order.
4. If it is impractical to post tickets out, due to the proximity of an event or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make tickets available for collection at the venue immediately prior to the event. You will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) if this becomes necessary.
5. Where we have arranged for you to collect your tickets at the venue, you will need to take with you the payment card you used to buy the tickets, as identification. Any other forms of ID or letters of authorisation may not be accepted by the venue and may result in the venue refusing to release your tickets to you.
6. If your tickets are lost in the post and duplicates are arranged for collection at the venue, these will only be given to you upon production of the payment card that was used to make the booking.
7. You must contact Greenbow Running Club at least 48 hours prior to the event date in order for collection to be arranged.
1. Refunds due to problems with the event
You will only be entitled to a refund if:
1. The event is cancelled;
2. The event is moved to another date;
3. Details of the event are significantly changed after you purchase your tickets, e.g. a change of headline act, venue or show time (if more than three hours before or after the advertised time).
In these circumstances, Greenbow Running Club will only refund the face value of the ticket. Any booking fee will not be refundable. Greenbow Running Club will do our best to contact you either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) to advise you to return your tickets. Please note, however, that it is your responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Greenbow Running Club cannot guarantee that we will inform you of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
No refunds will be given in respect of lost or stolen tickets, after you have received them, and we will not be able to issue duplicate tickets to replace them.
REFUND REQUEST DEADLINE
All refund requests must be sent to us (in writing) no later than two weeks after the date of the event. We reserve the right to refuse refund requests received after that period.
ADMISSIONS TO EVENTS
1. Rules of admission to events are determined by Greenbow Running Club and venues, which may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account. Entry procedures may from time to time include security searches.
2. You and your guests will not be entitled to a refund if you or refused entry or ejected from a venue due to your late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, or because you have broken the rules of the venue (e.g. declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings).
3. You and your guests are responsible for your own safety and for the security of your belongings whilst attending (and travelling to and from) events. Greenbow Running Club can accept no responsibility for any death, injury or illness suffered by you or your guests (unless caused by our negligence), nor for any damage to or loss of your possessions, whilst attending (or travelling to or from) events.
Your IP Address
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you. Your IP address may also be used to assist in the detection of fraud and we may pass this information to the police.
Information We Require from you
Our Site's registration forms, order forms, surveys, competitions and prize draws require you to give us personal information (like your name, address and/or email address). If you are ordering tickets, you will be asked to provide financial information (like your account or credit card numbers).
How will we use your personal information?
Your personal information is used by us to contact you by post, phone or by email when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on the Site.
You may opt out of any of Greenbow Running Club 's regular e-mail communication by changing your notification settings on your account page.
How we use your financial information?
Financial information that is collected is used to authorise payment and bill you for products and services. When you make a purchase on the Site, your consent is given to provide your financial or personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies, banks and the companies that handle shipping on our behalf. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Except as provided above, we will not share financial information with third parties without your prior consent.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information and Financial Information in Compliance with Laws You should be aware that we may release your personal information or financial information when we believe it is necessary to comply with laws or regulations, to assist law enforcement, to enforce the terms under which you transacted with Ticketmaster, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Ticketmaster, users of the Site or others.
Transfer of Personal Information In Event Of Sale Of Greenbow Running Club
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use 128 bit industry standard Secure Server Software (SSL) for your transactions with us. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.